Welcome to www.einaahluwalia.com!
Privacy policies can be tedious and intimidating. For those of you who tend to believe in the goodness of humanity, we assure you of our good intentions and firm business ethics. We are a nice bunch of people who believe what goes around comes around. So no hanky panky with your personal information and definitely no spamming!
For the disbelievers/realists, here goes…
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Eina Ahluwalia shall collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer's personal information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
No usage or Services available on this Website are directed towards children. Eina Ahluwalia does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell its products to children.
We will only have information about you if you are willing to provide it. The information you provide is referred to as personal information. Please make sure you update your personal information if any of your details change.
The details you provide may include your name, email address, delivery address, and telephone number
HOW WILL WE USE IT?
We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
If you decide at any point that you no longer wish to receive messages of this nature, please contact us and send an email to let us know. Alternatively, click to unsubscribe at the bottom of any of the emails you receive.
- Eina Ahluwalia owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected by Eina Ahluwalia shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Eina Ahluwalia perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
- Eina Ahluwalia does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that Eina Ahluwalia may collect from you through this Website.
- In the event Eina Ahluwalia is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
- Eina Ahluwalia may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include Eina Ahluwalia's marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information.
We understand that privacy is important to you, and we promise to look after your personal information.
We will not sell any information about you to any other party.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
We have a non-disclosure agreement with this third party, and they are certified by all the major card issuers to hold details securely.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfill an order, we will delete your personal information on request by you.
WHAT ARE 'COOKIES' AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognize you when you visit the website and make use of the service so that the service can be tailored to your needs.
By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster.
You may see Eina Ahluwalia adverts on other websites. For these adverts, we will be using software that may send a cookie to your browser. This software will allow us to monitor if you see our adverts, if you click on them and if you go on to buy from our website.
Eina Ahluwalia reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyer’s fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Eina Ahluwalia reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.